We are now looking for a new Controller to join NEOT's Finance organization in Business and Stock Control team in a permanent position. In this position you will be employed directly to NEOT Oy.
Business and Stock Control team has a diverse range of responsibilities in controlling and reporting the financials of NEOT's operations. The team's role is to report NEOT's operational result, control and valuation of inventory, control biofuel mandate fulfilment, report excise duties and conclude monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible of controlling operations around NEOT's Finnish inventories. Your tasks include stock accounting and inventory valuation, controlling bio mandate fulfilment, reporting excise duties, reporting to various authorities and active participation in sustainability and excise duty audits as well as development projects.
As you will work with different kinds of stakeholders, you need to have excellent cooperation skills. Your work also requires precision; you are expected to have an eye for the details. You will be working closely with the team, but beyond that you also need to work independently and take actions proactively. In this role you get to develop both processes and systems.
In general, NEOT values people with an entrepreneurial spirit and this role makes no exception - thus you need to be willing to assume a many-sided, responsible role demanding rigor and broad interest towards the business. As a trade NEOT offers you a low-hierarchy and low-bureaucracy organization where you truly get to leave your mark on how things are done within a multi-billion business.
We are offering you:
- A place within one of Finland's Most Inspiring Workplaces in 2020 according to study by Corporate Spirit.
- Great employee benefits (e.g. SOK personnel benefits, ePassi and an extensive free time accident insurance)
- Personal and professional career development in a responsible and varied role within a remarkable international business
- A low-bureaucracy organization where good ideas tend to be utilized in an agile way
- Comprehensive induction to the position and to dynamics of oil and biofuel industry
We expect you to:
- Have a relevant degree (e.g. business, or engineering studies) or be close to graduation and have some work experience from finance
- Have an analytical personality with good communication skills and a drive to grasp issues in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Be a true team player and continuously look for ways to do things better and learn more
- Have very good Excel skills and ability to learn new systems with ease
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience in the oil, biofuels or energy sector
- Experience with Power BI or other BI-tools
- Knowledge or experience in development processes and projects
Sounds like you? Please send your application with your resume and salary request by the 7th of March via our applicant portal www.kaislanet.eilakaisla.fi
You can familiarize yourself with NEOT here: https://www.neot.fi/en/.
For more information about the position, please contact NEOT's BSC Team Manager Miika Heiskanen (+358 10 768 0927) on Monday 1st of March at 9-11 or on Wednesday 3rd of March at 14.30-16.30.
For more information about the recruitment process contact Eilakaisla, Janica Weintraub (+358 43 8200 512).
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test and also security clearance inspection will be done.