We are looking for a curious and driven sales colleague for our Finnish office in Kerava. You are passionate
about new business and can handle both quick sales, to more advanced, long-term strategic customer
You think that the emergency industry, as well as special vehicles feel interesting, and you are good at
exceed customers' expectations.
You report directly to our Sales & Marketing Manager in Sweden.
- Market and sell Standby's range of special and emergency vehicle equipment to assigned customers
in Finland and the Baltic area
- In addition to new customer acquisition, you will expand the product portfolio of existing Standby
customers in Finland and preferably in the Baltic area as well
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Participate in setting, following and exceeding budget sales goals
- Participate in the company's trade fairs and sales activities
- Keep the company abreast of market and competitors
- In this role you will be part of a small team in Finland, general order administration, customer
support, logistic and shipments, will be part of daily work
- The role involves about 80-100 travel days per year
You will succeed in this position if you have:
- A relevant technical education and a good understanding of electronics, software functions
- A couple of years of professional experience in B2B sales in an international company environment, including cultural differences
- As a person, you are creative with a very clear customer focus and social skills
- You are used to working long-term and goal-driven in a small team and take responsibility for the
tasks being done
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills in English and Finnish language, other language skills is a plus
- Natural to use social media, reach out in different digital channels
- Driving license
We offer you:
Standby Oy Ab offers you a versatile sales role where you can show your competences and develop your skills even further within an interesting technical business area.
Please send your application and CV in English together with your salary request no later than August 22nd, through https://www.eilakaisla.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat.